Our school uniform is available to order through our PTA (Friends of Kenn) on line via the School Trends website www.schooltrends.co.uk.
Orders can be placed at any time on line, but will be collated and sent to School Trends once a month. Goods will be sent to school approximately 2 weeks after the order collation date. Please note only faulty goods can be returned.
- Dark grey pinafore dress, skirt, trousers or shorts
- White shirt /polo shirt
- Cardigan or sweatshirt burgundy
- Grey, white or burgundy socks or tights
- Black shoes, flat or low heeled and not trainers
- Summer dress red & white check/stripe
- White or plain closed toe sandals – to provide good and safe support for feet at playtime. No crocs, at any time for safety reasons.
- Sunhat to be provided in the summer
PE kit includes the following items:
- PE bag
- House team colour T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Change of socks
- Plimsolls no laces for Class 1 or trainers for older children, to reflect the level of activity undertaken
- Track suit bottoms and sweater for outdoor wear
Hair Plain hair bands. No party hair bands or hair accessories, including hair colour.
Long hair to be tied back at all times
Jewellery Watch and ear studs are permitted. No other jewellery permitted unless related to a specific need.
Nail varnish Not permitted
School bags can also be ordered through the Friends of Kenn (see Uniform Order PTA Info link above )
We have water bottles for sale in the school office, which are then available for pupils to access throughout the day.