Teachers – Mrs Bestwick & Mrs Lunn
Summer Term 2017
Hello and welcome back! We hope you all had a fabulous Easter break.
Mrs Garner and Mrs Lunn will be Class 2’s teachers this half term as Mrs Bestwick will be off after week 1, having an operation. Mrs Garner will teach on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and Mrs Lunn on Wednesdays. Mrs Coles will teach the class on a Tuesday afternoon. Please feel free to come in and say hello to Mrs Garner over the next few days.
If you have any concerns at all please come and see either one of us before or after school. We usually have more time after school.
Our topic this half term is Water around the world – Find out more below.
****WANTED – seeds for planting please!****
Our routines in Class 2.
- PE. Please have a named P.E. kit in school every day.
- Homework will be given out on a Thursday and is due in on a Monday.
- We expect your child to be reading every day to an adult. Please make sure your child has his or her reading book and reading diary in school every day and help change his or her book in the morning if needed.
- Library books will be changed once a week if possible, usually on a Tuesday.
- Water bottles. Please make sure that your child has a clean, named and full water bottle in school each day.
We are really looking forward to a great half term!
Rachel Garner, Angie Lunn and Lorraine Bestwick