Spring Term 2019 – First Half
Hello and welcome to a New Year! We hope you had a lovely Christmas break.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for our cards and presents, they were very much appreciated. The reverse advent calendar was a huge success too, the food bank were very grateful for such a large hamper of goodies; many thanks for your contributions.
As usual, Mrs Bestwick and Mrs Lunn will be Class 2’s teachers. We will be joined by Mrs Julia Brassington, a SCITT student, who will be with us for most of the term.
Our routines in Class 2.
- P.E. Please have a named P.E. kit in school every day. On Fridays, please send your child to school in his or her P.E. kit. They’ll need their uniform in a bag to change into after P.E.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday and is due in on a Monday.
- We expect your child to be reading every day to an adult. Please make sure your child has his or her reading book and reading diary in school every day and help change his or her book in the morning if needed.
- Water bottles. Please make sure that your child has a clean, named and full water bottle in school each day.
- PLEASE name your child’s uniform, especially his or her jumper and coat.
We are both really looking forward to a great year!
Lorraine Bestwick and Angie Lunn
For an overview of the entire Year 1 and Year 2 curricula please click on the link below.