Summer Term 2019 – First Half
Hello and welcome back, I hope you had a great Easter break –wasn’t the weather lovely! Fingers crossed please that it stays good so that we can do lots of outdoor learning.
This half term we have our Year 2 SATs, which happen during the last two weeks. There will be two reading and two maths papers. There will be a meeting about this on Monday 29th April at 3:35 in Class 2.
As usual, Mrs Bestwick and Mrs Lunn will be Class 2’s teachers and Mrs Coles will take the class on a Thursday afternoon.
Our routines in Class 2.
- P.E. Please have a named P.E. kit in school every day. On Fridays, please send your child to school in his or her P.E. kit. They’ll need their uniform in a bag to change into after P.E.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday and is due in on a Monday.
- We expect your child to be reading every day to an adult. Please make sure your child has his or her reading book and reading diary in school every day and help change his or her book in the morning if needed.
- Water bottles. Please make sure that your child has a clean, named and full water bottle in school each day.
- PLEASE name your child’s uniform, especially his or her jumper and coat.
We are both really looking forward to a great half term!
Lorraine Bestwick and Angie Lunn
For an overview of the entire Year 1 and Year 2 curricula please click on the link below.