Autumn Term 2018 – Second Half
Hello and welcome back! We hope you had a lovely half term break! We are really looking forward to this half term, we have lots of fun learning planned and a Christmas nativity to rehearse!
Mrs Bestwick and Mrs Lunn will be Class 2’s teachers this half term. Mrs Bestwick will teach on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and Mrs Lunn on Fridays. Mrs Coles will teach the class on a Thursday afternoon.
Our routines in Class 2.
- P.E. Please have a named P.E. kit in school every day. On Fridays, please send your child to school in his or her P.E. kit. They’ll need their uniform in a bag to change into after P.E.
- Homework will be given out on a Wednesday and is due in on a Monday.
- We expect your child to be reading every day to an adult. Please make sure your child has his or her reading book and reading diary in school every day and help change his or her book in the morning if needed.
- Water bottles. Please make sure that your child has a clean, named and full water bottle in school each day.
- PLEASE name your child’s uniform, especially his or her jumper and coat.
We are both really looking forward to a great year
Lorraine Bestwick and Angie Lunn
For an overview of the entire Year 1 and Year 2 curricula please click on the link below.